Friday, March 03, 2006

Tagged again...

Looks like I've been tagged again! Thanks Emah S - I owe you one... :-)

Here we go!

Q: WHOS THE 4TH PERSON ON YOUR RECEIVED CALL LIST?
A: Don't know - it only shows a number.

Q: WHATS YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
A: Karma Chameleon (slave to the 80s that I am!)

Q: WHAT WERE YOU D0ING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
A: sleeping and coughing

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE ON YOUR CELL PHONE SAY
A: "N is fine. K has ear infection and is home now..."

Q: WHOSE BED DID YOU SLEEP IN LAST NIGHT?
A: Ours.

Q: WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A: Grey

Q: MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
A: I don't remember the last movie I saw in the theater, but I watched "Grease" on TV a few weeks ago.

Q: NAME 3 THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ON YOU AT ALL TIMES?
A: Cell phone, Cheerios, tissues

Q: WHAT'S THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS?
A: Light brown and maroon

Q: HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU RIGHT NOW?
A: none - I'm wearing pajamas

Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken?
A: thigh and leg

Q: What's your favorite town/city?
A: Hmmm... There are several - London, Sarasota, Boston, Tel Aviv

Q:I can't wait to (til)...?
A: Take a vacation!!!!

Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?
A: End of October

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: End of October

Q: When was the last time you talked to them?
A: On the phone, last Friday. I chatted online with my dad at least once this week.

Q: What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
A: Spring chicken with rice. Yum!

Q: How long have you been at your current job?
A: 5 months, and I'm already ready for a change!

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: A desk and bookshelves.

Q: Who is the last person you spent over $50 on?
A: Myself, when I bought my monthly train pass.

Q: Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: I borrowed my husband's jacket when I took the dog for a walk this morning.

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: Haaretz, email.

Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car?
A: I don't have a car! Well actually, I do, but my husband uses it. No air freshener.

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: No, but we've got more than 100 types of cacti on our porch. Does that count?

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: My throat hurts a little, and the usual aches and pains from sharing a bed with one husband, one child and one dog.

Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
A: Tel Aviv

Q: Do you own a camera phone?
A: no

Q: What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
A: Iced caramel machiatto

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
A: Yesterday afternoon, while reading a certain blog...

Q: Have you been in love with anyone?
A: yup, still am--with my husband, and of course my little one!

Q: Who do you think will repost this?
A: ?????????

Let's see... Who to tag? Who to tag? Ok. Tololy (or her Evil Twin), Yael, Bobby, and Squarepeg.

3 comments:

The Miner said...

Maybe I will repost it. who knows!!!

Liza said...

They're not for me Yael! It's the little one! I swear! The first thing he says to me when we get in the car (or when he and husband are picking me up at the train) is "Cheerio?" (actually, it's "Chuwee?", but he definitely means "Cheerio"), and they're his absolute favorite car snack. If I don't have them on me when I get in the car with him, my name goes from "Mommy" to "Mud". And, if you look at The Miner's rendition of this little meme, he also said Cheerios, so clearly, it's not just me! :-)

I actually wanted to tag you the last time I was tagged, but you were in major Pandy crisis, and I didn't want to add to your load.

Toto said...

"you owe me one...." is this a good thing or a bad thing? ugh.

And yael, Cheerios CAN definitely have sugar if you get the right ones. In my house, the boys ONLY eat Honey Nut Cheerios!!! :)