Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tweaking

Greetings and salutations. I've just upgraded to Blogger Beta, so please bear with me as I work out the kinks throughout the day today. Eventually, all original lists, photos, icons, etc. will have returned to their usual locations. Patience is a virtue, so let's see how virtuous I can be during what promises to be a somewhat annoying tweaking session.

For now, though, I'm off to the third lesson of my women's self-defense class, so I'll be back with you shortly. I'm learning all sorts of interesting moves, so whatever you do, don't come at me from behind or try to piss me off to my face. Either way, you're goin' down...

3 comments:

Rami said...

haha so now you're learning marshal arts?

looking forward to see the end result of the new design

Liza said...

You and me both...

Anonymous said...

hmm...
Any special reason for starting self defense lessons at this particular time?

I will note myself to keep a safe distance from you when you are moody ;)